Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 1st Blog

MY First Blog....!
HIiii... This is my first blog... And I like to dedicate this to My inspire r Mrs.EM...
Well, I don't have any kind of experiences in writing blog before.. I only come to know about blog by reading an article about Mrs.eM in a famous Magazine. After that I regularly used to peep to her blog spot "the compulsive Confessor".. then I became a Great fan of her. But at that time i dont know how to create a blog and what it is used for.. Yesterday one of my friend only helped me to create a profile for me even though I'm a Engg student still I'm a kid infront of internet...
I konw this is not enough for the readers to know me better. I promise i will continue writting more for you in comming days. And I wish Mrs.EM should be the 1st person to read my 1st blog..... Lots of Tanx by Mr. Boobooooooo.......!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tunes of love is very nice in your story you created others the feeling of real tune……………..love you da love you so much

Rag said...

Theres nothing special as a rocket science in internet....
Google is ultimate....
Nothin else....
Search... Search.... Search....