Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My 1st Blog

MY First Blog....!
HIiii... This is my first blog... And I like to dedicate this to My inspire r Mrs.EM...
Well, I don't have any kind of experiences in writing blog before.. I only come to know about blog by reading an article about Mrs.eM in a famous Magazine. After that I regularly used to peep to her blog spot "the compulsive Confessor".. then I became a Great fan of her. But at that time i dont know how to create a blog and what it is used for.. Yesterday one of my friend only helped me to create a profile for me even though I'm a Engg student still I'm a kid infront of internet...
I konw this is not enough for the readers to know me better. I promise i will continue writting more for you in comming days. And I wish Mrs.EM should be the 1st person to read my 1st blog..... Lots of Tanx by Mr. Boobooooooo.......!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tunes of love is very nice in your story you created others the feeling of real tune……………..love you da love you so much

Half-Blood Geek said...

Theres nothing special as a rocket science in internet....
Google is ultimate....
Nothin else....
Search... Search.... Search....