Thursday, September 25, 2008

Good Luck To Spartan...!!!!

Yesterday, as usual our gang gathered in our usual meeting place. And I'm in a different mood at that time, just thinking about writing tomorrows blog. Because nothing special happened yet to write for tomorrow. I told my friends about my blog and asked them to read and leave their comments over here.. But instead of commenting here most of them are writting comments in my scrap book only... It's okey no problem but I'm happy to know they loved it..

Around 5 'O' Clock evening my gang jumped in to "burger king" and had a regular chicken burger. While we are chatting, Neeraj asked Spartan to tell his old love story... Okey now I'm happy.. I thought i will get something to write in my blog now.. But Spartan said he is not in good mood, he cant tell his story sitting here... Okey, then our gang shifted to Bridge road........

Bridge Road is a good location. It's a small bridge up on a small stream beside a number of Large paddy field. It's very peaceful location and nobody will come there to disturb us. Our gang used to go there for smoking and drinking only... Okey, Come back to the matter.. Now Spartan got good mood here and he started.. We all are just sitting silently around him...

Spartan's love story is a little confusing. Because, not only spartan but two others also got crush on her. They are also sitting here with us. Spartan continued the story from his view. But the others sitting here opposed in some situations in the story and i got a little difficult to understand..

Anyway spartan told the story from his side, and all of us feel very sad after hearing it. It is actually very much emotional.. Spartan is not giving me the permission to write the story here... I think I can write spartan's love story in some other day..

The whole picture of spartan in mind is changed after hearing his story. He is very much talkative and smart, So until hearing his real story I don't know he had got so innocent heart which anyone can tear it easily... But this poor fellow has earned and lost many things just to make her love him. I think that girl only inspired him to go higher. Now the poor Spartan got a bike and a good job too... I wish Spartan to go higher and higher. And I'm sure definitly there's a girl waiting for you in some corner of the world. So find it out.GOOD LUCK SPARTAN !!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

rOCK oN bOO bOO..uR stOrieZ r goiN jUSS fiNE !

Anonymous said...

BooBOO I'M REALLY IMPRESSED.........WILL U WRITE MY STORY.........I WILL SHARE MY GR8 TUNE OF LOVE...........

Half-Blood Geek said...

HEy.. Who is spartan???
any relation with the old sparta?
Have u seen the movie '300'? :)

Anonymous said...

yuPZzz ! story pOrichu

Anonymous said...

Good words.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!