Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I'M GREAT...!!!!

Today is the National Blood Donor Day of India and the great Eid festival day too.... my Muslim friends are very happy and satisfied as they successfully finished their 30 days Fasting.. Even though I'm a little tired, I'm very happy too.. Because Today I utilized the chance to donate my blood...

As a part of the national blood donor day, a camp for free blood checkup and donation is held in my village. While I'm sitting in my home I heard an announcement--- The blood donation camp will start at sharp 9 o clock and the people who are ready to donate blood should be assembled in front of kairali auditorium in the village... I looked up the clock... Its 8.30 now... the food is still not ready in my home.. I asked amma to cook something quick... Okey then its ready.. I had 3 chappathy

At sharp Nine I reached in the auditorium... There's no crowd there, so i went inside. I saw a doctor and 4 nurses there, I inquired when it will be starting. they replied me it will start within a few minutes. Okey now I'm waiting here outside the auditorium. I saw some of my friends there, so i headed towards them and stared to chat. Some of friends here are just visitors. they are not donating blood, they told me that they are afride. Silly guys... I made pressure on them but no way...

Yes, the program is started now.. I heard the announcement.... So i went in to the auditorium. I saw about twenty people where waiting there to donate blood. A nurse approached and gave me a form to fill up. I go through it an filled up some information about me.. After that I registered my name there and gave the form there.. After that my name is called up.. So I went there, a nurse there checked up my blood group and made some tests using my blood.. it's Okey... My group is AB+

Now I'm ready to donate my blood and I'm waiting... Yes my name is called there, I went there.. I asked to rest in the bed there, I do so.. After some time a nurse come to me.. I just felt a light pain while she injected the needle on my right hand. But its Okey.. I can feel the blood is flowing from my body.. I feel a light pain too... After a ten or fifteen min it's finished... The nurse took off the needle and put a peice of cotton over the area.. And She took my blood to another room...

So I'm very much proud now... I have done a great thing.... Sometimes the blood I donated will save somebodies life... Thank god for giving me a chance to save a life...

My dear friends please do not hesitate to donate blood to the needy....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

guD 1 boo boo. !! reaLLY gUD !! :)